Fri, Feb 24|
California Clinical Laboratory Collaborative
Continuing Education Webinar with Collaborative Forum
Time & Location
Feb 24, 1:00 PM PST – Feb 25, 7:30 PM PST
About the event
REGISTER TODAY: https://www.cclo.info/
The California Association for Medical Laboratory Technology is working in conjunction with the American Society for Clinical Laboratory Science and the Philippine Association of Medical Technologists to host the "California Clinical Lab Collaborative." This event is scheduled for February 24-25, 2023 and is designed to build unity among related scientific organizations and promote professional standards in clinical laboratory practice, research, and education.
California Coalition of Laboratory Organizations (CCLO) is a collaboration of ASCLS-CA, CAMLT and PAMET-USA, Inc.
- Over 10 CE Units available
- State and National legislative updates
- Educator Forum and Round-Table Discussions synthesizing solutions to the severe shortage of clinical laboratory professionals
- Increasing visibility and reinforcing our professional identity
- Social events and networking opportunities
Scan the QR code to see visit our website
Spread the word!
Deadline for Registration: February 22, 2023.
12 hours 15 minutes